You are cordially invited to our fifth annual TCS Women Spotlight Workshop! The workshop will be held on Monday, June 20th (with a lunch/panel on Tuesday June 21st), 2022, in Rome, Italy, as part of the 54th Symposium on Theory of Computing (STOC) and TheoryFest! The workshop is open to all.
We are happy to announce that our annual inspirational talk will be given by Professor Irit Dinur!
To attend the workshop in person, just show up! To attend remotely, registration is free, but you must register to get the zoom link. Please register here: https://form.jotform.com/221605322816045
- Date: June 20th, 2022
- Time: 8:45am-11:45am local Rome time (Central European Summer Time)
- 8:45am-10:15am: Rising Stars Talks
- 10:15-10:45am: Coffee Break
- 10:45-11:45am: Inspirational talk by Irit Dinur (Weizmann)
- Venue: Sapienza University of Rome. (See the STOC website for room information)
- Women’s lunch and Panel: Tuesday June 21st, 2022, lunchtime!
- We will be in a room off to the side of the main lunch room. (More information will be posted here if it’s not obvious).
- Important: Please RSVP here, as seating is limited: https://form.jotform.com/221605845337053
- Confirmed panelists:
- Sumegha Garg (Harvard)
- Noga Ron-Zewi (Haifa University)
- Sandy Irani (UC Irvine)
- Shubhangi Saraf (U Toronto)
- Sepideh Mahabadi (Microsoft)
Supporters: In addition to our sponsors, we are grateful to SIGACT, the STOC local and theory fest organizers, and to all our theory colleagues for their support and helping us advertise the TCS Women event.